Terms and Conditions
Your Account, Password and Security
If you use the website as a registered user, you agree that you are competent to contract within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872. We reserve the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the website if it is brought to our notice or if it is discovered that you are not competent to contract within the terms of the Indian Contract Act 1872.
You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID and Password. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and Password.
You agree to:
(a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and
(b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You agree, inter-alia, to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the website registration form or provided by you as a visitor or user of a third party site through which you access www.threecliveroad.com. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with the Terms, we reserve the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership with the website and refuse to provide you with access to the website.
Your Conduct and Rules
- reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the website.
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, blasphemous, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereof or have received all necessary consents;
- upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the website or another’s computer;
- conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- download any file posted by another user of a service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular service;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India;
- violate any of the terms or any other terms and conditions for the use of the website contained elsewhere;
- we might refuse any of our services, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at our discretion, including but not limited to, if we believe that your conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests;
- you shall not make any derogatory, defamatory, abusive, inappropriate, blasphemous or indecent statement or comment about Yellow Turban, its associates and partners on any property owned by Yellow Turban
- you shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation.
No Compensation Policy
- any variation in the finish or appearance of the final product;
- any delay in delivery caused by unforeseen circumstances;
- any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damage of any kind caused by a product;
- any issue with our delivery partners or their personnel;
- unavailability of items which you tried to purchase.
Unreasonable and unlawful requests for compensation, over and above the entitled refund, will not be entertained. We reserve the right to cancel orders and block accounts of such users without any prior notice.
Intellectual Property Rights
Links to Third Party Sites
Disclaimer of Warranties/Limitation of Liability
The price of our merchandise as mentioned on the website is the maximum retail price (MRP) for each product. Prices are subject to change, however the price displayed to you at checkout is the price that you pay. Additional applicable taxes may be charged depending upon the destination where the order has to be shipped to. We reserve the right to collect taxes and such other levy/ duty/ surcharge that it may have to incur in addition to the normal taxes we may have to pay. We may also charge a delivery fee, which may include postal charges / shipment charges that may be applicable for your country. Please see the Shipping Policy section of the website at [Shipping Policy] to see updated information on shipping charges.
- bad weather
- flight delays
- political disruptions
- unavailability of a product
- other unforeseen circumstances
Unauthorized Charges on your card
Cancellation of Fraudulent/Loss to Business Orders
- You do not reply to the payment verification mail sent by us
- You fail to produce adequate documents during the payment details verification
- Misuse of another user’s phone/email
- You use invalid email and phone number
- Use of a special voucher not tagged to the email ID used.
- You return the wrong product
You refuse to pay for an order